Thursday, February 4, 2010

Pl give me a software for put symboles or tick mark like as 'TRUE' or 'FALSE' in word or pdf file ?

I want to put tick mark in documents in wordpad with boxes named 'TRUE' OR 'FALES' like as forms document. I not able to fill the boxes in word with above tick mark. so pl give me free software or tools which work with office xp version. Thanks.Pl give me a software for put symboles or tick mark like as 'TRUE' or 'FALSE' in word or pdf file ?
Actually, you can use Office XP to do that for you. Wherever you need to put a tick mark, do the following:


Insert%26gt;%26gt;Symbol. Look for the Square Root sign: it looks just like a tick.





Use the letter 'x' for crosses. That's how I fill in my forms!





Good Luck!Pl give me a software for put symboles or tick mark like as 'TRUE' or 'FALSE' in word or pdf file ?
Open the Word file. Click where you want to insert the TICK. On the Insert menu, click Symbol, and then click the Special Characters tab. Find the TICK or the Character of your choice. Double-click the character you want to insert.


Click Close.





Hope it will be done.





Best of luck

No comments:

Post a Comment